In The Footsteps of St. Cuthbert
A five-day study tour in the North of England led by Catherine Tiernan
September 23 – 27, 2016
In the first part of the tour we’ll trace the saint’s life on Lindisfarne and Inner Farne, with Bede’s Life of Cuthbert in hand. Then we’ll follow the saint’s journey to Chester-le-Street and Durham, his final resting place.
The tour will include pilgrimage walks, visits, and talks from visiting speakers. It is designed to be both informative and contemplative, an opportunity to draw closer to the meaning of the great Saint of the North.
£505.00 + £60 single
Places are limited to 15 so please book early. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form and payment details
The price includes:
- four nights half board accommodation (breakfast and evening meals)
- all minibus travel, including pick up and return to Berwick rail station
- entrance to Lindisfarne Priory and Bede’s World Museum, Jarrow
- boat trip to Inner Farne and landing fees
- all study and supplementary materials
Non-theistic spirituality according to the Fusus al-Hikam of Ibn Arabi
August 2nd – 4th, 2019
The Abbey, Sutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire, UK.
A residential Beshara weekend study course
Beginning August 12, 2019
A one year course combining two residential retreats, home study and practice, online tuition, regular Skype contact with course facilitators, and group forum.